Cinnamon Pita Crisps
|6 inch pita bread round||3|
|Egg white||1 , beaten|
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Cut the pita rounds crosswise in half.
3) Cut each half in 4 pieces and place aside.
4) In a jellyroll pan, place the pita wedges by keeping the smooth side down.
5) In a bowl, add egg white and remaining ingredients.
6) Combine thoroughly.
7) Use this mixture to brush on the pita wedges.
8) Place inside oven to bake for 12 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned.
9) Serve the crispy pita wedges with your choice of dip.