|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Yellow squash||2 Medium, diced|
|Zucchini||1 Medium, diced|
|Sweet red pepper||1 Small, seeded, diced|
|Reduced calorie italian salad dressing||5 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Couscous||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), uncooked|
1) Spray a large skillet with cooking spray.
2) Heat over medium flame till hot.
3) Add in yellow squash, zucchini, mushrooms and sweet red pepper. Saute till it becomes crisp.
4) In a large serving bowl, add in squash mixture and 3 tablespoons of salad dressing. Toss well. Keep aside.
5) In a small saucepan, add water, 2 tablespoons of salad dressing and salt. Let the mixture come to a boil.
6) Take the mixture off the heat. Add in the couscous. Stir till all the liquid is absorbed in about 3 minutes.
7) Stir in the couscous into the remaining vegetable mixture.
8) Serve the Vegetable Couscous with meat or vegetable gravy.