Cashew Nut and Vegetable Couscous
|Cashew nuts||100 Gram|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Tomato powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable stock cube||1|
|Courgettes||225 Gram, sliced|
|Red pepper||1 , diced|
|Mushrooms||225 Gram, sliced|
|White wine vinegar||40 Milliliter|
|Parsley||2 , chopped|
|Pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In the oven, roast the cashew nuts till they are golden in color.
3) Remove the nuts from the oven and coat them with the soy sauce.
4) With the olive oil, cover the bottom of a large pan.
5) Add the curry powder, garlic and tomato puree.
6) Make the vegetable stock and pour the stock into the pan. Bring the contents to a boil.
7) Add the red pepper and courgettes and cook for about 1 minute, and then add the couscous.
8) Take the pan off the heat, cover and set it aside.
9) Allow the mixture to stand for about 10 minutes.
10) In some olive oil, cook the mushrooms and add them to the mixture along with the cashew nuts.
11) With a fork, stir the couscous till it is fluffy.
12) From the remaining olive oil and white wine vinegar, make the vinaigrette.
13) Season the preparation to taste.
14) Transfer the preparation to a serving platter and serve as a main course dish.