|Onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Broccoli florets||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sliced mushrooms||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sliced yellow summer squash||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Crushed tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Minced fresh coriander||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried savory||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried thyme||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) In skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© the onions for 5 minutes or until soft.
2) Add the broccoli, mushrooms and squash and sautÃ© for 5 minutes.
3) Add the tomatoes, coriander, savory, thyme and hot-pepper sauce.
4) Cover and simmer 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
5) Serve the Mediterranean Topping on a sautÃ©ed, baked or broiled slices of polenta.