|Boneless lamb||1 Pound|
|Canned chickpeas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Broth||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Tomato paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooked ground lamb||1⁄2 Pound|
|Cooked rice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Pinch|
1) Peel and chop one of the onions.
2) Cut the raw lamb into small pieces.
3) Trim zucchini, then cut them in half lengthwise.
4) Scoop out the seeds with a teaspoon.
5) Blanch zucchini in boiling salted water for 5 minutes and drain.
6) Preheat the oven to 375°.
7) In a saucepan, heat oil.
8) Add chopped onion to pan and fry till tender.
9) Then add lamb pieces.
10) Cook for 5-10 minutes.
11) Add the drained chickpeas, broth, salt, pepper and tomato paste.
12) Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
13) Mix the cooked lamb with the cooked rice, remaining onion, (peeled and finely chopped), egg, lemon juice, half the parsley, seasoning and a pinch of cinnamon.
14) Stuff the zucchini with the rice and lamb mixture.
15) Put the lamb and chickpea stew in an ovenproof dish and place stuffed zucchini on top.
16) Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
17) Serve hot sprinkled with remaining parsley.