|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chuck steak||1 Pound, cut into 1 inch cubes (500 Gram)|
|Beef stock||16 Fluid Ounce (500 Milliliter Or 2 Cups)|
|Ground cinnamon||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground turmeric||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Raisins||2 Ounce (60 Gram)|
|Chopped dried apricots||2 Ounce (60 Gram)|
|Orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Blanched almonds||2 Ounce (60 Gram)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
1. In a heavy-based saucepan Heat oil and cook meat over a high heat for 4-5 minutes or until browned on all sides.
2. Stirring in stock and cinnamon, bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring to lift any sediment from base of pan.
3. To the pan add honey, turmeric, nutmeg, raisins and apricots, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
4. Stir in onions, orange juice and almonds and simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes longer until meat is tender.
5. Season to taste with black pepper and serve.