|Sweet green pepper||To Taste, seeded|
|Tomato||1 , coarsely chopped|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Sliced green onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pitted greek olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried dill weed||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Slice zucchini and green pepper thinly of about 1-inch long.
2. In a bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, vinegar, dill weed, salt, oregano and pepper.
3. In a large mixing bowl, place the vegetables and add tomatoes, cheese, onions, parsley and olives
4. Pour the lemon juice mixture over the salad and toss gently to coat evenly.
5. Cover the bowl and let the salad chill until ready to serve.
6. Serve with leafy lettuce or mixed greens or with pita bread.