|Fresh nectarines||4 (Ripe But Undamaged)|
|Pistachio nuts||30 Milliliter, chopped (2 Level Tablespoon)|
|Muscovado sugar||15 Milliliter (1 Level Tablespoon)|
1. Stone the nectarines to remove the pit. Hold the fruit firmly in your hand and use your thumb to press the stalk end. This will push the stone out from the other side of the fruit.
2. Carefully reshape the fruits
3. Arrange them around the edge of a heat-proof plate with the open hole facing upward
4. In a small bowl, set up the pistachio nuts and the muscovado sugar, Mix this well
5. Use this mix to fill the center of the nectarines
6. Microwave the nectarines on MEDIUM for 4-1/2 minutes and turn the plate in the middle of the cooking process. This ensures that the nectarines are cooked evenly.
7. Allow to stand for one minute before serving
8. Serve hot with whipped cream and jam