|Broiler fryer chicken||1 , skinned, cut up|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), chopped|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon, freshly ground|
|Lemons||2 , cut lengthwise in quarters, seeded|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green olives||24 Small|
1. Preheat the oven to 450Â°F.
2. Make dressing in a small bowl, by whisking together oil, vinegar, honey, cumin and pepper.
3. Over a double sheet of aluminum foil with edges turned up all around, place the chicken spooning over with 2 tablespoons of dressing.
4. Bake, uncovered, in the oven for 15 minutes such that fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.
5. In a medium bowl, mix together beans, com, onion and jalapeno pepper and toss with 2 tablespoons of dressing to coat well.
6. Slicing chicken into strips, take a large plate and arrange lettuce topping with chicken strips spooning bean, mixture evenly over chicken.
7. Drizzle remaining dressing over salad, garnish with cilantro and serve.
Calories 988 Calories from Fat 654
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 73 g112.4%
Saturated Fat 18.3 g91.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 281.2 mg93.7%
Sodium 962.8 mg40.1%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.5%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 71 g142.6%
Vitamin A 37.1% Vitamin C 56%
Calcium 8.7% Iron 25%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet