|Garbanzo beans||8 Ounce, soaked in water for at least 12 hours, drained|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Ground cumin||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground coriander||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Pepper red||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
|Whole wheat pita bread||1 (Store Bought Or Homemade)|
1) Soak the bulgur in 1 cup hot water for about 1 hour, drain.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process half the beans until coarsely chopped.
3) Add remaining beans, bulgur, garlic, salt, flour, spices and egg, process until just finely ground.
4) Shape the mixture into balls, using about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the mixture for each ball.
5) Deep fry the balls in oil for about 5 minutes until golden brown, drain on paper towels.
6) Wrap in whole wheat pita bread and serve immediately.