|Lima beans||10 Ounce, frozen (Packet)|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Canned tomato||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Chuncks With Juice)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Mint leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon, dried, crushed|
1) Cook the lima beans as per its packet instructions.
2) In a saucepan, add margarine and saute onion and garlic.
3) When the onion and garlic soften and begin to change color, add the lima beans, tomato chunks, tomato juice and mint leaves.
4) Saute for a couple of minutes.
5) Serve the Mediterranean Beans Hot alongside steamed rice.