Mediterranean Tuna Cannellini Salad
|Red wine vinegar||5 Tablespoon|
|Balsamic vinegar/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm) (1/2 Teaspoon Crushed)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Tuna||14 Ounce, drained and flaked (2 Cans, 7 Ounce Each White Or Light Water Pack)|
|Red onion/Green onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Canned solid white tuna/Light water-pack||14 Ounce, drained, flaked (2 Cans, 7 Ounce Each)|
|Chopped green onion/Chopped red onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Fresh basil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Tomatoes||4 Medium, chopped|
|Fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Chopped fresh basil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon, freshly ground|
|Minced fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Cannellini beans/4 cups cooked small white beans, drained||30 Ounce, rinsed and well drained (2 Cans, 15 Ounce Each)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Canned white kidney beans/Use 4 cups cooked small white beans, drained||30 Ounce, rinsed and well drained (Or Cannellini, 2 Cans, 15 Ounce Each)|
1) In an airtight container, add the capers, red wine, oil, vinegar, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper together.
2) Cover, shake well and allow to stand for 1- 2 hours for the flavors to blend.
3) In a large serving bowl, mix the tuna, onion, beans, tomatoes, basil and parsley together.
4) Refrigerate the tuna mixture until required.
5) When ready to serve, pour the dressing over the tuna mixture and toss gently to mix.
6) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.