Mediterranean Potato Salad
|Cubed, cooked potatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Canned whole green beans||16 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned artichoke hearts||6 Ounce, drained and halved (1 Can)|
|Red onion||1 Small, sliced and separated into rings|
|Leaf lettuce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cherry tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pitted ripe olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hard-cooked eggs||3 , peeled and quartered|
|Green pepper||1 , sliced in thin rings|
|Rolled anchovies||2 Ounce, canned and drained (1 Can)|
|Snipped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Combine the first 5 ingredients, cover, and chill overnight.
2) Blend salad oil, tarragon vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, sry mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper to prepare the dressing.
3) Drain vegetables and reserve the dressing
4) Take a bowl, line with lettuce leaves, and spoon the drained vegetables in it.
5) Arrange tomatoes, olives, eggs, pepper, and anchovies on top, sprinkle parsley.
6) Serve with the reserved dressing.