Fennel Spinach Salad
|Chopped dried figs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (White Ones)|
|Chopped dates||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Italian dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh spinach||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Red leaf lettuce head||1⁄4|
|Fennel bulb||1 , trimmed and sliced (Sweet Anise)|
|Pine nuts||2 Tablespoon|
1. Take a jar with a tight-fit lid.
2. Add all the ingredients required and combine well.
3. Shake well and allow to stand for an hour till used.
4. Take a small bowl and add fates and figs.
5. Add Italian Dressing in a such a way that it covers the dry fruits completely.
6. Wash spinach thoroughly. Discard the stems.
7. Using paper towels, pat spinach leaves dry.
8. Tear and add arrange on in a serving bowl with fennel slices.
9. Add fruits, pine nuts and dressing.
10. Toss well to combine.
11. Spoon onto individual serving plates and serve.
Calories 470 Calories from Fat 234
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.7%
Saturated Fat 3.3 g16.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1049.5 mg43.7%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.3%
Dietary Fiber 10.8 g43.2%
Sugars 36.5 g
Protein 8 g15.5%
Vitamin A 214.8% Vitamin C 52.5%
Calcium 19.1% Iron 28.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet