Fennel Spinach Salad
|Chopped dried figs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (White Ones)|
|Chopped dates||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Italian dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh spinach||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Red leaf lettuce head||1⁄4|
|Fennel bulb||1 , trimmed and sliced (Sweet Anise)|
|Pine nuts||2 Tablespoon|
1. Take a jar with a tight-fit lid.
2. Add all the ingredients required and combine well.
3. Shake well and allow to stand for an hour till used.
4. Take a small bowl and add fates and figs.
5. Add Italian Dressing in a such a way that it covers the dry fruits completely.
6. Wash spinach thoroughly. Discard the stems.
7. Using paper towels, pat spinach leaves dry.
8. Tear and add arrange on in a serving bowl with fennel slices.
9. Add fruits, pine nuts and dressing.
10. Toss well to combine.
11. Spoon onto individual serving plates and serve.