1. In a frying pan over medium heat, add oil, onion and red bell pepper and stir well.
2. Add salt, pepper powder and oregano leaves and sauté for 3 minutes, then transfer to a bowl and set aside.
3. Place the same pan over the stove and pour some cooking oil. Add chicken steaks and slightly chop with the spatula. Add salt and pepper and sauté again for 5 minutes.
4. Season the chicken with pure sesame oil and peperoncino. Add in the vegetables back and mix well.
5. Cut the pita bread into two halves and fill with the chicken steak mixture and some fresh arugula.
6. Serve this tasty Chicken Steak Pita with some sauce.
If you are wondering what to do with the leftovers of your Syrian bread, this video recipe could leave you happily inspired and drooling. Chicken steak pita tastes as good to the tongue as it sounds to the ears and Chef Jason Aziz ensures that you help yourself to quite a few servings of it. Nice, flavorful, and very easy to make, this chicken pita combo is surely a win-win one.