|French bread slices||6|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried leaf oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Toasted sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat toaster oven or broiler.
2. Take a baking sheet and arrange bread slices on them.
3. Take a small bowl, add rest of the ingredients and blend well.
4. Spread each bread slice with a little mixture.
5. Place the slices under broiler and allow to turn brown.
6. Take out and brush the flipside with a little more of the mixture.
7. Place back under the broiler and allow the toast to turn brown.
8. Serve immediately.