|Butter||1⁄2 Ounce (15 Gram)|
|Shallots||2 , chopped|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|French mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Dash|
|Double cream||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Canned crabmeat||12 Ounce, drained (2 Cans, 6 Ounce Or 177 Gram Each)|
|Peeled prawns||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon|
1) Arrange all the ingredients to be used in cooking.
2) In a pan, melt the butter.
3) In the pan, add shallots and cook until soft but not brown.
4) Add sherry and wine.
5) Boil the liquid until sauce is reduced to half.
6) Add mustard, Worsestershire sauce and cayenne pepper.
7) Cook the sauce for further 2 minutes.
8) In the pan, add cream and boil for 5-7 minutes while stirring fequently.
9) Let the sauce thickens.
10) Remove the pan from the heat and add fish to it.
11) Season with salt and pepper.
12) Serve immediately with sprinkled cheese, lime slices and herbs, if preferred.