Red Mullet With Fennel
|Red mullet||4 , scaled, cleaned and washed|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
1) With a sharp knife, lightly score the fish form both sides.
2) Keep the 2 tbsps of fennel aside and chop finely the remaining fennel leaves and stalks.
3) Preheat the barbeque.
4) On the double foil, place the fish.
5) Stuff the fish with some fennel and place some fennel on the fish.
6) Sprinkle little lemon juice and olive oil over the fish.
7) In preheated barbeque, cook the fish for 20-30 minutes.
8) Keep basting the fish with olive oil and lemon juice in between cooking.
9) Serve the fish with sprinkle of reserved fennel and lemon slices.