|Chicken breast halves||8 , skinned and boned|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onion||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Minced garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned tomatoes||28 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Coarsely chopped sweet red pepper||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato paste||3 Tablespoon|
|Sliced ripe olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced green olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried basil||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Dried oregano||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Crushed red pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Zucchini||2 Small, sliced 1/4 inch thick|
1. Flavor the chicken by adding salt and pepper.
2. Take a 12 inch skillet, put olive oil and once heated, add chicken to it.
3. Brown the chicken by cooking at medium high flame for 4-5 minutes.
4. Once done, take the chicken out and leave only a tablespoon of olive oil in it.
5. Stir in onion and garlic and cook until soft.
6. Take the tomatoes out of the can and keep the liquid aside.
7. Put tomatoes, reserved liquid, sweet red pepper, chicken broth, wine and tomato paste in the skillet and cook by stirring.
8. Add ripe olives, green olives, basil, oregano, crushed red pepper and bay leaf.
9. Put chicken in the skillet and cook for 30-40 minutes on low flame after covering.
10. Put zucchini and cook covered for 5 more minutes.
11. Once done, remove the lid and cook for 5 more minutes.
12. Serve seasoned with salt and pepper.