Mediterranean Crusted Cod With Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
|Garlic cloves||2 Large, crushed|
|Chili flakes||1 Pinch|
|Chopped flat leaf parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Skinless cod fillets||28 Ounce (4 Pieces, 7 Ounce / 200 Gram Each)|
|Lemons||2 , cut into thin slices|
|Baby cherry tomato vines||4 Small|
|Rosemary sprigs||4 Large|
|Green salad||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Serving)|
|Quick cooking couscous||14 Ounce (400 Gram)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon (1 Squeeze)|
|Spring onions||2 , finely chopped|
1. Place the garlic in a bowl with the chilli flakes, parsley, half the olive oil and seasoning, then mash to a paste.
2. Place the cod fillets in a shallow dish. Spread the garlic mixture all over the cod, then cover and leave in the fridge to marinate for up to 4 hrs.
3. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Divide the lemon slices into 4 portions, place in a large ovenproof dish, then sit a piece of cod on top of each. Place the cherry tomato vines alongside and tuck in the rosemary sprigs.
4. Drizzle the remaining olive oil over the tomatoes and rosemary, then bake for 10 mins, or until the cod is just tender and the tomatoes are warmed through and just beginning to burst.
5. Make the couscous following pack instructions. Mix in the parsley, lemon juice, spring onions and oil, then serve with the fish and tomatoes.