Sauteed Lamb In Fennel
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Ounce (40 Gram)|
|Oil||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Boned lamb shoulder||1 1⁄4 Pound, cubed (600 Gram, 1 Pound 4 Ounce)|
|Carrot||1 , peeled, sliced|
|Onion||1 , peeled, sliced|
|Fennel||1 1⁄2 Pound, washed, sliced (700 Gram)|
|Garlic clove||2 , peeled, crushed|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Water||2 Fluid Ounce (50 Milliliter)|
1) Preheat a browning dish on power for 6 minutes.
2) Melt in butter and brown meat on all sides, keep aside.
3) Remove the meat and reheat the dish for 3 minutes on power.
4) Stir in carrot, meat, fennel, garlic, and onion.
5) Stir and add curry powder, water, and bouquet garni.
6) Cover and cook for 10 minutes on power.
7) Remove bouquet garni and meat.
8) Blend all the vegetables in a food processor and make a smooth paste.
9) Return to the dish and cook for 3 minutes.
10) Mix in remaining butter and meat.
11) Season to taste and cook for a minute more.
12) Check seasoning and serve.