|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fat free refried beans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lean ground beef||10 Ounce|
|Eggplant||1 Small, diced|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Take a medium bowl to combine soup, water and beans. Thoroughly mix and set aside.
2) Take a large saucepan and spray the cooking side with vegetable cooking spray.
3) Heat up the saucepan and cook the beef till the meat turns light brown. Drain the excess liquid from the saucepan and transfer the meat to a separate plate.
4) In the same saucepan, add eggplant, onion, pepper, garlic, chili powder and salt to sauté by setting the heat to medium-high. Cook the vegetable until they are soft and tender.
5) Pour the soup mixture into the saucepan.
6) Now return the beef to the saucepan. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients.
7) Simmer the soup over medium-high heat until it turns thick and bubbling.
8) Serve hot with your choice of bread.