|Dried oregano leaves||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Golden raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Black olives||2 1⁄4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Boneless skinless, chicken breasts||4 , cut into strips|
|Zucchini||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Red Or Green)|
|Hot cooked rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1) Take a medium bowl to mix soup, water, raisins, olives, garlic powder and oregano.
2) Combine all ingredients properly and keep the bowl aside.
3) Take a large nonstick skillet and spray this with vegetable cooking spray.
4) Add chicken strips and sauté them over high heat until the strips are thoroughly cooked.
5) Transfer the chicken strips in a separate plate.
6) In the heated skillet, add zucchini and pepper to sauté for 2-3 minutes.
7) Pour the soup mixture into the skillet and stir properly.
8) Bring back the cooked chicken into the skillet.
9) Reduce the heat to low and simmer for couple of minutes until the gravy thickens.
10) Garnish with additional oregano and serve over warm rice.