1. In a food processor, add sunflower seeds and water and grind well.
2. Add parsley, cumin, salt, cinnamon, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, coriander powder and onion powder. Gently grind them.
3. Add ground flax seeds and grind until smooth.
4. Make patties with the mixture and place them on a wire rack.
5. Dehydrate the patties until done.
6. Serve the Raw Falafel with tahini sauce.
All those who relish falafel can try this raw version of the same dish that uses sunflower and host of other spices for its preparation. The dish is much simpler than its original version as it can be seen in the video.