1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
3. In a skillet, heat olive oil and sear the chicken breasts until they are very brown on each side.
4. Remove the chicken and keep aside.
5. In the same pan, sauté onion and garlic until well caramelized.
6. Add the capers, olives, fresh herbs and the tomatoes.
7. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Return the chicken back into the pan and braise in the oven at 400 degrees for 8-12 minutes.
9. Plate the dish and garnish with fresh oregano and serve with Gabbiano Chianti.