How To Make Whole Grilled Sea Bass
|Extra virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Oregano||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Lemon zest||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juice extracted|
|Coriander||1 Teaspoon, grounded|
|Oil||1 Tablespoon (For greasing)|
|Sea bass||2 Pound, cleaned and scaled|
|Oregano sprigs||10 Gram (2 sprigs)|
|Lemon||1 , sliced|
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. With kitchen shears cut away all the fins on the top, bottom and sides. Then cut 3 diagonal slashes on both sides and season with salt and pepper.
3. In a large baking dish combine extra virgin olive oil, oregano, lemon zest, lemon juice, coriander, and salt mix well.
4. Place lemon slices and oregano sprigs inside the fish cavity and place in same baking dish.
5. Coat the fish with the marinate and let stand for 15 minutes.
6. Coat the grill with oil to make sure the fish doesn't stick to the grill.
7. Place the fish on the grill and cover for 12 to 14 minutes, flipping the sides.
8. Serve Whole Grilled Sea Bass with eggplant salad.