1. Rinse lemons and trim ends. Cut lemons into 1/8-inch-thick slices and discard seeds.
2. Put 1/2 the coriander, turmeric, ginger, cumin, salt, honey, onion, apricots, prunes, and lemon slices in each of 2 plastic freezer bags (1-gal. size). Squeeze bags to mix ingredients.
3. Rinse pork. Trim and discard most of the fat. Add 1 pork roast and 1/2 the broth to each bag. Seal bags, turn to mix, and freeze.
4. Thaw 1 bag. Pour pork and sauce into a 9- by 13-inch pan. Turn pork fat side up.
5. Bake in a 400° oven until a thermometer inserted in center of thickest part of roast reaches 155°, about 40 minutes; frequently stir sauce and baste meat.
6. Transfer pork to a platter and let rest about 5 minutes.