Moroccan Inspired Prawn & Spinach Tangiers is a very popular recipe. Obviously, its the taste that attracts everyone to die for the dish. Moroccan Inspired Prawn & Spinach Tangiers is simple to make. So enjoy prawns the Moroccan way. Here's the secret recipe.
1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped
Sea salt flakes
Ground black pepper
1. Wash, clean, shell and devein the prawns, roughly chop the prawns and set aside.
2. Wash the spinach leaves and roughly chop them, set aside.
3. Finely chop the garlic, set aside.
4. Cut the stalk base from each tomato, criss-cross the other end and cover in just-boiled water for 30 seconds.
5. Once done drain the water and peel off the skins, roughly chop the tomatoes do not discard the seeds and pulp.
6. In a large frying pan dry fry the cumin seeds until you can smell the aroma.
7. Pour 2 tablespoon of the olive oil and add the spinach leaves and tomatoes and finally add the garlic, lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
8. Cook until the liquid is reduced.
9. In a separate pan pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sauté the prawns until cooked and turn pink color.
10. Add the spinach mixture and give it a good stir.
11. Serve the prawn and spinach tangiers along with bread.