|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a baking dish with the oil.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine the ground beef and egg.
4. Add the milk and combine well.
5. Add the bread crumbs, salt, and pepper. Combine well.
6. Form the meat into a loaf and place in the greased baking dish.
7. Place in the oven and cook for an hour or until the meat is cooked.
For more information please visit: http://www.simplefoodie.com