This was one of the dishes that was cooked for our Food On The Go video where I cooked several things that could go a long way and provide meals for a week. Meatloaf is one of those easy dishes that goes a long way. Eat it fresh with vegetables or take it on the go in sandwiches. Heat it up and eat with eggs. Or make sliders with sauteed onions and cheese. When you cook for yourself you can Save Money, Eat Healthier, Live Greener and Have Fun!
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Pound
2 1⁄2 Tablespoon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a roasting pan with aluminium foil
3. In a bowl, mix the ground meat, herbed breadcrumbs, eggs, pepper, 1/2 teaspoon mustard, 1 teaspoon ketchup and cayenne pepper with your hands.
4. Place the meat in the middle of the roasting pan and shape into a loaf.
5. Next, spread 2 tablespoons of ketchup and 2 tablespoons of mustard over the meat loaf.
6. Pop the pan into the oven for 45 minutes.
7. Cut into slices and serve as main dish along with a salad.
You can store the meatloaf in the refrigerator and use leftovers for awesome sandwiches.