The whole family will love this unique Italian style meatloaf. Ready for the oven and family-priced, it's an easy meal for any night of the week.
Tony's homemade italian sausages
Tony's italian herb medley
Tony's steak & roast seasoning/Seasoning salt
1 Large, beaten
Tony's italian breadcrumbs
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1⁄4 Pound (5-6 slices)
Tony's marinara sauce
500 Gram (1 jar)
Parmigiano reggiano cheese
3 Tablespoon, grated
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2. In a bowl, combine sausage, ground meat, egg, seasoning, and herb. Mix well
3. Then, add 1 ¼ cup of breadcrumbs to it. Blend it well. Give it a oval shape.
4. Take a 2-inch side roasting pan, and place the mixture in it.
5. Place the pan in center of oven, at 325 degree for 50-60 minutes.
6. Drain off excess fat from the pan. Top it with pancetta slices. Season with Tony’s Marinara sauce.
7. Put chopped tomatoes all around the pan. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and place it again in the oven at 155-160 degree, for about 60-90 minutes.
8. Allow it to rest for five minutes.
9. Serve Italian meatloaf with hot rice.
Remove the casing of the sausage before mixing it.
If the mixture is sticky, you may add the remaining breadcrumbs.
Remember to have space for the sauce in the roasting pan.