1. With hands, tear kanikama (crab meat) into shreds.
2. In a large bowl, soak panko (bread crumbs) in milk. Add minced chicken breast, minced onion, egg, sake, salt and black pepper and mix well with your hands. Add mixed vegetables, kanikama, shredded pizza cheese and mix well with your hands.
3. Place this mixture in a plastic wrap, place in a microwavable glass loaf pan, and wrap up securely.
4. Microwave for 5 minutes at 500 watts. *Depending on the heat of the microwave, cooking time may differ.
5. Remove from the pan and remove the plastic wrap, heat cooking oil in a pan, and cook until the surface is browned.
6. Mix ketchup, sweet chili sauce and cooking oil and make a sauce.
7. Slice the meatloaf and serve with the sauce!