Victoria Paikin pleased to present this video about this comfort dish - Easy Meatloaf Recipe loaded with wonderful blend of flavors. That is easy to make and will be a hit with the family.
Lean ground beef
Lean ground pork
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped
2 Tablespoon, chopped
1 Large, chopped
No salt seasonings
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Mix well with your hands ground beef, ground pork, chopped parsley, chopped sage, chopped onion, no salt seasoning, bread crumbs, an egg, capers, 1 tablespoon ketchup, 1 teaspoons mustard, salt and pepper.
3) Take loaf pan 9x4x2in and transfer all of the meat mixture into it. Take flat tray and cover it with parchment paper. Then take loaf pan with meat mixture and turn it upside down on
parchment paper covered tray.
4) Cover all the surface of the meatloaf with 2 tablespoons of ketchup and 2 teaspoons of mustard. Pop for an hour to an oven.
5) Remove from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes, carve and serve.