Low Fat Moist Meat Loaf
|Minced lamb/Minced beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Onion||1 , grated|
|Finely chopped green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped celery leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato paste||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White bread slice||1|
1) Preheat the oven to 350 ºF.
2) In a large bowl, place the meat.
3) Mix the onions, green onions, parsley, celery, seasoning, cinnamon, eggs, lemon juice and tomato paste, with the meat.
4) In a small bowl, soak the bread in water; squeeze out the water and add the bread to the meat.
5) Using hands mix the meat and the other ingredients thoroughly.
6) Transfer the meat mixture in a baking dish.
7) Bake the meat mixture for one hour in the oven, until the mixture is firm.
8) Remove from the oven and allow to cool, invert over a board.
9) Cut in slice and serve.
Calories 471 Calories from Fat 298
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.9%
Saturated Fat 17.3 g86.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 105.7 mg35.2%
Sodium 575 mg24%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.2%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 33 g65.5%
Vitamin A 14.2% Vitamin C 20.2%
Calcium 3.8% Iron 6.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet