Low Fat Moist Meat Loaf
|Minced lamb/Minced beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Onion||1 , grated|
|Finely chopped green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped celery leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato paste||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White bread slice||1|
1) Preheat the oven to 350 ºF.
2) In a large bowl, place the meat.
3) Mix the onions, green onions, parsley, celery, seasoning, cinnamon, eggs, lemon juice and tomato paste, with the meat.
4) In a small bowl, soak the bread in water; squeeze out the water and add the bread to the meat.
5) Using hands mix the meat and the other ingredients thoroughly.
6) Transfer the meat mixture in a baking dish.
7) Bake the meat mixture for one hour in the oven, until the mixture is firm.
8) Remove from the oven and allow to cool, invert over a board.
9) Cut in slice and serve.