Ham And Turkey Loaf
|Cooked ham||1⁄2 Pound|
|Cooked turkey/Chicken||1⁄2 Pound|
|Tomato ketchup||5 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Mustard||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Cloves||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Soft brown sugar||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
1) Take a 2 lb loaf tin and grease it well and line its base with paper.
2) In a large basin, combine cornflakes, minced ham, chicken and onion.
3) Add tomato ketchup, eggs, mustard, cloves, salt and pepper.
4) Combine everything well.
5) Put the mixture into loaf tin.
6) Combine brown sugar and water and pour the mixture over the loaf mix.
7) In a moderately hot oven bake at 375°F, 190°C, Gas Mark 5, for about 45 minutes.
8) Let the loaf get cool completely.
9) Wrap in a foil sheet and freeze.
10) Thaw the loaf, reheat it, slice it and serve.