Microwave Tomato Meat Loaf
|Lean ground beef||3⁄4 Pound|
|Ground pork||1⁄4 Pound|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Fresh bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Catsup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a loaf dish, add all ingredients other than topping.
2. In a bowl add all topping ingredients and spoon over loaf and wrap it using wax paper.
3. In a microwave oven, place a loaf dish and cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for 15 minutes, by turning it once during the cooking time.
4. Allow the dish to stand for 10 minutes.
5. Serve the meat loaf with sauce.