Traditional Meat Loaf
|Hot water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Cracker/Bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Dried basil leaves||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ketchup||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Hot pepper sauce||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a large bowl and dissolve the beef bouillon in hot water.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4) Take an ungreased 8x4 inch loaf pan and spoon out the prepared mixture on it or shape the mixture into an 8x4 inch loaf and place in a 12x8 inch ungreased baking dish.
5) Bake in the oven for about 50-60 minutes or until meat turns brown and firm.
6) Allow the meat loaf to stand for 5 minutes. Slice and serve immediately.