Turkey Meat Loaf
|Chicken flavor instant bouillon||1 Teaspoon|
|Fresh tomato salsa/Salsa||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground skinless turkey breast||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Rolled oats||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried basil leaves||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh tomato salsa/Salsa||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together chicken bouillon with 1/2 cup salsa. Set the mixture aside.
3) Take a large size bowl and combine together oats, turkey, onion, garlic powder, basil, egg white and pepper.
4) Add bouillon mixture to the large bowl and mix well.
5) Take an ungreased 8x4 inch loaf pan and spoon out the mixture on it or shape the mixture into an 8x4 inch loaf and place it on a 12x8 inch baking dish.
6) Bake the loaf for 1 hour - 1 hour 10 minutes or until nicely browned. Let stand for about 5 minutes.
7) Take a small saucepan and heat 1 cup salsa in it until thoroughly warm.
8) Slice meatloaf.