Party Ham Loaf
|Ground cooked ham||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Minced onion||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Rolled oats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cloves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||1 , slightly beaten|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Currant jelly||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared horse radish||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) In a large bowl, mix together ham, onions, oats, pepper, worcestershire sauce, cloves, eggs and milk.
3) In a shallow baking dish, arrange the above mixture shaped like a ham. Make a few diamond-shaped incisions over the ham loaf.
4) Bake for about 45 minutes.
5) Take the Party Ham Loaf out of the oven.
6) Brush the top with a mixture of melted jelly and horse-radish.
7) Serve the Party Ham Loaf after pour souce.
Calories 355 Calories from Fat 77
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.3%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g15.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 104.1 mg34.7%
Sodium 129.9 mg5.4%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11%
Dietary Fiber 2 g7.8%
Sugars 6.8 g
Protein 34 g68.7%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 6.2%
Calcium 5% Iron 15.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet