Mustard Ham Loaf
|Ground smoked ham||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Ground fresh pork||1⁄2 Pound|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bread cubes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (2 bread slices)|
|Dry mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) In a large bowl, mix together ham, pork, milk and bread cubes. Mix well and shape into a loaf.
3) Place the loaf in a shallow baking pan.
4) In a bowl, mix together the dry mustard, brown sugar, vinegar and water. Pour this mixture over the meatloaf.
5) Bake for about 1 1/2 hours. Keep basting the meatloaf with the mustard-vinegar sauce, every few minutes.
6) Garnish the Mustard Ham Loaf with Spiced Crab Apples.