Microwave Ham Loaf
|Ground cooked ham||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Soft bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Pineapple juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. In a bowl, add eggs, ham, onion, bread crumbs, milk and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
2. Shape the mixture in form of loaf dish.
3. In a bowl combine mustard and brown sugar, and spoon over loaf.
4. Spoon pineapple juice over all.
5. In a microwave oven, place bowl and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for 5 minutes.
6. Cook on MEDIUM (5) for about 10-15 minutes until firm.
7. Serve ham loaf with sauce.