|Italian bread loaf/Unsliced french bread loaf||1 (Unsliced)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Process american cheese slices||8|
|Meat loaf slices||4 , sliced 3/4 inch thick (Left Over)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
2. Using a knife, cut ends of bread loaf.
3. Crosswise cut loaf into 8 pieces.
4. Make 3 slashes in each piece; almost to the bottom.
5. In a bowl, mix butter and garlic powder.
6. Cut cheese and meat into quarters.
7. Sandwich a piece of cheese between two meat slices; make 16 stacks.
8. Apply garlic butter on each bread slice.
9. Insert each meat cheese stack on two end slashes of each bread piece.
10. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on sides of the sandwich.
11. Place sandwiches on baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes until lightly browned.
12. Serve hot Meatloaf Splits with French fries.
Calories 322 Calories from Fat 161
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.7%
Saturated Fat 10.4 g52.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 50.4 mg16.8%
Sodium 365.3 mg15.2%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.5%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 13 g26.9%
Vitamin A 9.9% Vitamin C 7.9%
Calcium 25.9% Iron 8.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet