Lea and Perrins Meat Loaf with Mustard Glaze
|Beef||750 Gram, medium ground (1 1/2 Pound)|
|Onion||125 Milliliter, chopped (1/2 Cup)|
|Wheat germ||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Salt||2 Milliliter (1/2 Teaspoon)|
|Lea and perrins||25 Milliliter (2 Tablespoons)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F (180°C).
2. Into an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch (15 L) loaf pan mix ground beef, onion, wheat germ, Lea & Perrins, salt and egg.
3. Combine mustard and Lea Perrins and W-sauce. Mix until smooth
4. Spread evenly over the loaf and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour
5. Drain, let it stand 5 minutes and then slice.
6. Place the slices on a serving plate or a dish, garnish as desired and serve.