Dave's Meat Loaf
|Extra lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Sausage meat||1⁄4 Pound|
|Dark beer||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bread slice||2 , torn into soft crumbs|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Fresh parsley leaves||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Drop|
|Tabasco sauce||2 Drop|
1) In a bowl, put together beef, sausage meat, beer, egg, bread slices, onions, parsley, seasoning Worcestershire and Tabasco sauce.
2) Mix all together gently shape into a round loaf.
3) Arrange the loaf on a trivet in slow cooker.
4) Put the lid on and simmer for 6 to 8 hours or until well-done because it contains pork.
5) Serve with ketchup or bottled chilli sauce.