Saucy Meat Loaf
|Canned condensed cream of mushroom soup/Tomato soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Small bread cubes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Minced onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a saucepan, blend the soup and water together.
3) In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup soup mixture, ground beef, bread, onion, parsley, beaten egg, salt, and pepper together.
4) Mix thoroughly and shape the meat mixture firmly into a loaf.
5) In a 12 x 8 x 2 inch shallow baking pan, place the meat loaf.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour 15 minutes.
7) Stir 2 tablespoons pan drippings into the remaining soup, stir occasionally and cook until thoroughly heated.
8) Spoon the sauce over the Meat Loaf, slice and serve immediately on a serving platter.
Calories 432 Calories from Fat 304
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.1%
Saturated Fat 11.9 g59.7%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 116 mg38.7%
Sodium 746.1 mg31.1%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.22 g0.88%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 21 g42.1%
Vitamin A 9.6% Vitamin C 11.1%
Calcium 1.7% Iron 11.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet