Saucy Meat Loaf
|Canned condensed cream of mushroom soup/Tomato soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Small bread cubes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Minced onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a saucepan, blend the soup and water together.
3) In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup soup mixture, ground beef, bread, onion, parsley, beaten egg, salt, and pepper together.
4) Mix thoroughly and shape the meat mixture firmly into a loaf.
5) In a 12 x 8 x 2 inch shallow baking pan, place the meat loaf.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour 15 minutes.
7) Stir 2 tablespoons pan drippings into the remaining soup, stir occasionally and cook until thoroughly heated.
8) Spoon the sauce over the Meat Loaf, slice and serve immediately on a serving platter.