Roll in one Meat Loaf
|Canned condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 can)|
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Frozen cut green beans||9 Ounce, cooked, well drained (1 package)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup soup and rest of the ingredients, except green beans; mix thoroughly.
3) Pat the meat mixture into a 12x9-inch shape on a waxed paper.
4) Spread the green beans, leaving 1 inch along the edges and pat into the meat.
5) Roll the meat firmly in a jelly-roll fashion with the help of waxed paper, starting at the long edge.
6) Seal the ends of the meat roll and transfer to a baking dish.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes; drain off excess fat.
8) Pour rest of the soup over loaf and bake for another 10 minutes.
9) Spoon rest of the soup over the Meat Loaf, slice and serve immediately on a serving platter.