Hi Ho Meat Loaf
|Lean ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Pork sausage||1⁄2 Pound|
|Crackers||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), crushed finely with a rolling pin (Hi Ho Brand)|
|Minced onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|Freshly grated horseradish||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Catsup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
2. Line a 9-inch x 5-inch loaf pan with aluminum foil or grease it well.
3. In a large bowl, combine two meats and mix thoroughly.
4. Add the remaining ingredients, reserving about 1/4 cup catsup.
5. Mix thoroughly and form into a loaf. Place in loaf pan.
6. Bake in hot oven for 1 hour.
7. Drain the fat from the pan.
8. Glaze the loaf with remaining catsup.
9. Bake another 10 to 15 minutes.
10. Slice and serve the Hi-Ho Meatloaf hot or chill and serve it cold.