Old Fashioned Meat Loaf
|Condensed vegetable soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Ground beef||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together; mix thoroughly.
3) Shape the beef mixture firmly into a 8 x 4 x 2 1/2 inch loaf.
4) In a shallow baking pan, place the loaf and bake in the preheated oven for about 1 1/2 hours.
5) Slice and serve the Old Fashioned Meat Loaf immediately on a serving platter.