Prize Winning Meat Loaf
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Tomato juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oats||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), uncooked (Quaker Brand, Quick Or Old Fashioned Type)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
FOR GETTING READY
1. Use a 2-piece meat loaf pan or line a loaf pan (9-X5-X3-inch) with foil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F (170 degree C)
3. In a large bowl, add the meat and break up the lumps.
4. Add the remaining ingredients.
5. Tip the bowl and mix thoroughly but lightly, using a fork.
6. Turn into prepared loaf pan and shape.
7. Bake in hot oven for 1 1/4 to 1 ½ hours until a skewer comes out clean.
8. Let the loaf stand for 5 minutes in oven after turning off the heat.
8. Slice and serve the Prize Winning Meat Loaf with a sauce or gravy if you like.