Buffet Turkey Loaf
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon (2 Envelopes)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken seasoned stock base||1 Teaspoon|
|Turkey||3 Cup (48 tbs), cooked and chopped|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Stuffed olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Commercial sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Season all||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Onion powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1) Soften the gelatin in water in a small saucepan.
2) Add the seasoned stock base and heat the mixture till the gelatin melts.
3) Cool the mixture and then combine it with all the remaining ingredients.
4) Into a 1 ½ quart mold, pour the mixture and chill till firm.
5) Remove the loaf from the mold.
6) Serve the loaf while it is still chilled or let it sit at room temperature for some time and then serve. Garnish with olive slices and surround with asparagus if preferred. Pimiento strips can be used as topping. Makes a good main course dish as well as appetizer.